1/23/11

Sunny sim

I found the Sunny sim while visiting one of it's stores, Hoot (Slurl). Hoot I found because they are taking part in the EaHH (SLurl) event and have an item for The seasons hunt.

Their Fly Away Light for the 50 linden Fridays is lovely. Anyone taking pictures on SL loves the creativity of Hoot's pose prop Birdhouse Perch! Can you find a silly blogger in this picture?


Bingo (SLurl) has droolably cute dresses! They also make nice poses and have a gatcha machine. Don't forget the freebie and dollarbie by the door! I love how the first thing you see when you come in from the snowy cold are the comfy looking cardigans!


I remember seeing some pictures of this skybox by Elate (SLurl) in someone's blog. It's just so well made and pretty!

They also have a darker version of the skybox. Relaxing.

I appreciate the way they have used a phantom prim in the demo entrances and exits in a simple yet stylish way.


Other house demo's by Elate around the sim as well.


The Elate mainstore (SLurl) showcases more of their beautiful furniture. The petal lamps are just a must have and I love the paper cranes.

On your way to meet the Frosty family, you can move by a rowing boat around the sim. Elate mainstore has some great looking clothes in their fashion department.

This is the café I mentioned, when I posted about the amazing art of Ling Serenity (Website).

The building is gorgeous and the decorating just breath taking. I could sip my hot chocolate here any afternoon. The café is by Elate as well.

Decoy (SLurl) sells really nice looking clothes. If you look at the picture closely, you can see a certain blogger transfixed by all the beautiful colors in their jeans. I also noticed this store has great fat pack offers.

Elate fashion outlet (SLurl) has a fashion addict jump for joy. The dresses in the middle, for example, are just 40 lindens!


How about all these freebies then? And the newbie kit for those of you who are under 30 days old!

The checkered Kaylee dress has colors sweeter than candy. And don't forget the lucky chair!

I found a friendly figure while I was looking at the gorgeous green house.

No comments:

Post a Comment